Should Marijuana be legal?

Monday, August 22, 2011

5 questions

Where are you from?
Im from Versailles Ky. Its a small town right outside of lexington. The only claim to fame that it may have is the Woodford Reserve Distillery.

What is your experience with writing?
I dont hate writing, but im not about to take it up as a hobby anytime soon. If its a subject that i like or something that matters to me i enjoy it alot more.

What do you believe in?
ill let you know when i figure that out myself.

What kind of popular culture do you consume?
im a big movie guy. i love to go to the movies or watch the classics at home. love to watch sports year round there isint a sport i find boring.

Why are you in college?
because its the next step for me in my life and its the key that unlocks alot of doors.

No comments:

Post a Comment